“If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land….2 Chronicles 7:14”
It has been well said that prayer is not a preparation for the battle but, Prayer is the Battle. At IFC, we have dedicated the 2nd Saturday of each month from 10 AM to 1 PM for this purpose of Fasting Prayer to enhance the power and focus of Prayer. Fasting and Praying puts us in harmony with our All-powerful God who demands humility from those who wish to be close to Him. Fasting humbles the flesh and when it is done rightfully for a purpose, it pleases the Spirit of God.
- our church to be a place of Delight in God, Desire for God and Direction to God.
- that God can help us overcome all challenges of the Church and families.
- for the crisis in various parts of the Globe.
- for this nation where God has placed us.
- for the nation that we came from.
- for a transformation in us so we may channel souls towards Christ.
- for the ministries of our church and also the church can become more instrumental in reaching out to the Lost.
- and praise God for all his Blessings, His deliverance, His protection and good health.
8,011 total views, 2 views today